Please see the links below for a collection of wonderfully informative sites. Also, please Click Here to view Home Care & Child Care brochures.
Downey, CA. 90240
Norwalk, CA. 90650
Fax: (562) 864-7437
Bellflower, CA 90706
Fax: (562) 866-8363
Santa Fe Springs, CA. 90670
Fax: (562) 949-3347
Cudahy, CA 90201
Bellflower, CA. 90706
Downey, CA. 90241
- Administration on Aging
- Agency for Health Care Policy and Research
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- American Association of Retired People (AARP)
- American Cancer Society
- American Medical Association
- Bureau of Primary Health Care
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Health & Human Services: Aging
- HIV InSite
- Mayo Clinic
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- National Association for Continence
- National Association for Down Syndrome (NADS)
- National Family Caregivers Association
- National Health Information Center (NHIC)
- National Institute of Mental Health
- Northern California Hemophilia Foundation (NCHF)
- Senior Resouces
- SoCal Seniors
- Social Security Administration
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- U.S. Public Health Service
- Administration for Children and Families
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Archives of Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine
- Babyzone.com - Pregnancy and parenting resources.
- CHADD - Information site for parents and nannies to gain information about children with ADHA .
- ChildPage.com - Leading site for information on child development, child psychology, parenting, learning, health and safety as well as childhood disorders such as attention deficit disorder, dyslexia and autism.
- Children's Health Protection
- HBWM.com - A professional association and online community of parents who work at home and those who would like to.
- Health4Kid.com - Free Health Directory and Resources for Children.
- International Nanny Association - The INA is a non-profit, educational association for nannies and those who educate, place, employ, and support professional in-home child care providers. A-1 Nannies is a proud member.
- Legally Nanny - Provides the legal and tax advice you need to hire and pay a nanny or other household employee legally. We fill out all the initial forms and handle the legal and tax issues so you can save on your taxes and spend more time with your family.
Legally Nanny® | 714-336-8864 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parents Connect - Resources for businesses and family friendly fun in your neighborhood.
- Meganslaw.ca.gov - Allows you to see if registered sex offenders live in your area.
- Mommytips.com - Here you will find tips from other moms!
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD)
- Safe Kids - Information on child safety.
- SearchMothers.com - A portal for all types of mothers.
- TheLaborofLove.com - Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy resources including journals, message boards, birth stories and more.
- Things To DO (LA) - Los Angeles attractions.
- WAHM.com - Resources for work at home moms!
- 1800miti Commerce Network
- American Red Cross
- Fun CPR Training - Offering energy-filled CPR and First Aid classes in a fun, relaxed environment. Serving Canoga Park, West L.A., Sherman Oaks, Encino, Northridge, and most of the San Fernando Valley.
- Human Resource Mall
- Local Health Services
- MEDEM - An Information Partnership of Medical Societies.